Please give a big welcome to Kharisma Rhayne!
WOW! It’s day 10. It’s officially the half-way point in the tour for Bound by Seduction. Have you been entering the Rafflecopter giveaway at each stop? What about the main tour giveaway on my blog? Entered yet? ☺
Today I want to try to bring a little fun and maybe even some WTF to the blog post. I’m always reading about goofy things (and one of my favorite TV shows happens to be the Thursday night showings of America’s Dumbest).
So, why not have a little sex fun with it all? Here we go.
1) — In Minnesota, it is illegal for any man to have sexual intercourse with a live fish.
Really? Well good. But one questions – Is this even possible? *cringes at the thoughts forming in my brain*
2) — In the state of Utah, sex with an animal—unless performed for profit—is not considered sodomy and therefore is legal.
3) – In Tibet, many years ago, the law required all women prostitute themselves. This was seen as a way to gain sexual experience prior to marriage.
A little one-sided? What if I was unhappy with my husband’s performance after marriage?
4) – In London, it’s illegal to have sex on a parked motorcycle.
So, if we’re moving it’s ok?
5) – The Asiatic Huns punished convicted male rapists and adulterers with castration. Female adulterers were merely cut in two.
Maybe not a bad idea on the whole of it. Perhaps less people committing rape if the punishment was so severe.
6) – The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.
People do this in public? I mean, otherwise, how would anyone even know? Get smart people – have fun – masturbate all you want – in your own bedroom.
7) – In Alabama, it’s against the law for a man to seduce “a chaste woman by means of temptation, deception, arts, flattery or a promise of marriage.”
Now where is the fun in that?
8) – The vow of a Roman vestal virgin lasted 30 years. If she engaged in sex before then, she was punished by being buried alive.
Thirty years without sex would be torture, but I’m thinking being buried alive would be even worse.
9) – In 17th century Spain, it was illegal for anyone other than a woman’s husband to see her bare feet. A woman could freely expose her breasts, but feet were considered sexual and had to be covered in the presence of men other than her husband.
And I hate feet…I wish everyone’s could be covered all the time ☺
10) – In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception—prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only “in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises.”
Really? Alcohol makes you prone to needing condoms? Who’d have guessed?
11) – In China, women are prohibited from walking around a hotel room in the nude. A woman may be naked only while in the bathroom.
Who else is thinking about a lot of shower sex
Want to hear some more? Stop by tomorrow’s stop for a little more.
To enter the tour wide giveaway, enter here: http://www.kharismarhayne.com/2013/04/bound-by-seduction-tour-wide-gveaway.html
Please be sure to stop in and visit all the blogs on this tour (also, there should be daily direct links posted) http://www.kharismarhayne.com/2013/03/full-april-1-20-for-bound-by-seduction.html
PART 1: JARED & BEKKA
Jared and Bekka, two people with a huge conflict. He’s FBI, she’s the prosecuting attorney. Him in his high class suits with attitude to match, her with an uptight personality and a virgin to boot. Watch the sparks fly from the office to the bedroom as these two go head to head and flesh to flesh.
PART 2: JARVICK & ARABELLE
Arabelle finds herself at the gym on a Friday night and ends up working on more than her cardio with oh so hot stranger, Jarvick when he guides her to his truck for some cuffed experimentation. Just how well will these two fit together?
PART 3 MYKAL & KRISTYNA
The third installment in the Bound by Seduction series finds that Mykal has admired Kristyna for quite some time. He knows there are dangers with bringing her into his world. After a time, he decides to try to become friends, leading them right into relationship territory and landing them right into his bed. But what price will she pay to be his forever?
PART 4: SHANE & KASEY
Shane has a special surprise for Kasey on their date. He’s been out of town for a while and wants to show her how much he’s missed her and push their boundaries.
Kasey is surprised when she opens her door and sees a dozen roses outside. She’s even more surprised to see that they’re bound together with rope. The note attached to it has her anticipation rising.
Will Shane’s planned evening go off without a hitch? Or will the tables get turned?
PART 5: JACOB & ISA
Jacob liked Isa, maybe even loved her, but if she couldn’t accept everything, it was time for them to both move on. Would she accept what he was about to tell her?